#27: Apple’s WWDC 2017 Part A
Apple’s WWDC is coming up this week, starting with the keynote address on Monday, June 5th, at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT. This episode is the first of two parts covering Apple’s potential announcements. This first part focuses on the potential hardware announcements that seem most likely, given that WWDC is related primarily to programming and development. I touch on chipsets, including the dedicated AI chip that Apple is rumored to be developing.
- Jura Impressa C60
- Why Starbucks, Caribou, and other chain coffeeshops don’t make better espresso
- WWDC 2017
- The software focus of a developer’s conference
- Hardware announcements typically—at least from Apple—don’t come at WWDC
- So any hardware announcements typically relate closely to software development (especially third-party software development)
- My suggestions about hardware that might be announced
- Ai Chip
- Desktop/Laptop Chips
- Full ShowNotes with links coming soon!
Apps and Services
The apps and services listed here are the ones that I actually use in developing and maintaining the website and podcast. If you see it listed here, I love it. I don’t keep using any app or service I don’t love. Every app and every service has limitations—some more annoying or frustrating than others. But if it’s on this list, you can be sure that on the whole, I love it.