#31: The Perfect Education System Doesn’t Exist
In a previous episode, I discussed the concept of perfect social systems, making the point that they don’t exist. In this episode, I take that idea further and apply the principles related to social systems generally to education systems specifically. Toward the end of the episode, I also briefly discuss school vouchers.
- Previous WitGlass Unfiltered episode on social systems: Episode 24: “Memorial Day Musings and the Problem with Systems”
- Today’s Coffee Conversation
- Jura Impressa C60
- Keurig 1.0
- No such thing as a perfect system
- The closest thing to a perfect system
- Government is never the best proprietor of an education system
- School vouchers
- Education system is never agnostic
Apps and Services
The apps and services listed here are the ones that I actually use in developing and maintaining the website and podcast. If you see it listed here, I love it. I don’t keep using any app or service I don’t love. Every app and every service has limitations—some more annoying or frustrating than others. But if it’s on this list, you can be sure that on the whole, I love it.