Today’s ShowNotes brought to you by Podcast Websites.
Everything you need to create, grow, and monetize your podcast. Simple, powerful, and scalable. Grow your own online platform, with your own voice, on your own terms. Click here and use Promo Code “HOSTME” when you sign up.
#68: SmarthPhone Season 2017
It’s that time of year! Apple will soon be holding their September event to announce new iPhones and other hardware and software. Other companies have new announcements and releases coming out this fall, as well. I also continue the discussion about bias and clickbait headlines.
- 0:35 - Today’s Coffee Talk
- Herbal Tea
- Trader Joe’s Herbals
- Rooibos Honeybush
- Harvest Blend
- 7:00 - Today’s Topic: Technology
- SmartPhone Season
- 9:00 - Headlines
- 10:00 - “Leaked iPhone 7s Dimensions are Bad News for Your Wallet”
- 11:00 - “Apple Now Handling Beddit Support”
- 13:00 - ”Tim Cook Offloads More Than $43 Million in Apple Stock”
- 13:30 - “Tim Cook says Apple has ‘Moral Responsibility’ to U.S. Economy”
- 14:00 - “Apple’s Not Giving up on Button-free Touch ID Just Yet”
- 16:00 - “In the category of ‘UI Design has a New Solution’”
- 17:00 - New Technology Topics
- 17:30 - SmartPhone Moniker
- 18:00 - LTE SmartWatches, Including AppleWatch
- 19:00 - “iPod Touch 7+”
- 21:00 - Typing Practice on the iPhone 7+
- 24:00 - Frederico Viticci (sorry for the mispronunciation)
- 25:00 - Apple’s September 12th Event
- iPhone Pro
- Underscreen Touch ID & Facial Recognition
- AppleWatch Series 3 with LTE
Apps and Services
The apps and services listed here are the ones that I actually use in developing and maintaining the website and podcast. If you see it listed here, I love it. I don’t keep using any app or service I don’t love. Every app and every service has limitations—some more annoying or frustrating than others. But if it’s on this list, you can be sure that on the whole, I love it.