Today’s ShowNotes brought to you by Podcast Websites.
Everything you need to create, grow, and monetize your podcast. Simple, powerful, and scalable. Grow your own online platform, with your own voice, on your own terms. Click here and use Promo Code “HOSTME” when you sign up.
#73: WitGlass Smorgasbord for 7 September 2017
In this episode, I discuss some recent headlines, including DACA, college students, millennials, student loan debt, and college costs.
- Today’s Coffee Talk
- Cool Weather
- Peppermint Tea
- 1:00 - Judge Andrew Napolitano: “DACA and the Rule of Law”
- 9:00 - “College Students ‘In Tears’ over a Banana Peel in a Tree Because It Didn’t Make Them Feel ‘Safe’”
- 13:00 - “Millennial Households are Poorer Than Any Other Generation: Study”
- 17:00 - “Student Loan Debt Up More Than 450% Since 2003”
- “Why Does a College Degree Cost So Much?”
Apps and Services
The apps and services listed here are the ones that I actually use in developing and maintaining the website and podcast. If you see it listed here, I love it. I don’t keep using any app or service I don’t love. Every app and every service has limitations—some more annoying or frustrating than others. But if it’s on this list, you can be sure that on the whole, I love it.